Sunday, August 24, 2008

uhhhh....2day will be rough for me.....i cant sleep whole night...my eyes getting too dry now...nak tido...but plss la...me at ofis....so cannot la sleeping at ofis...datang bos aku saje je mendapat satu hadiah best gile...aka surat bercinta nak dijawap....
sure ke???....my click been sleeping all this time never pun dapat letter....so no way la aku dapat bercinta....tpi siyes....my eyes dah penat....may head dah ting tong...my ear dah buzzing...my mouth dah bukak tutup....i think my eyes do look like panda....if panda my be cute...but me....may be look like hell...or like ghost in the ring punyer citer....
so lazy.... if i can lay my head and have a nice sleeping hour...it will be wonder full....cant w8 untuk balik....hurry up.. hoping today will be nothing can push me to the max....hate getting mad when i cant feel head......i will be out of my mind.... horror nanti ofis nie.....
burrr....sound come from the next door...or next conner...place where mak tok belong....she so burr person....she keep buurrrr all along....so noisy maaa.....it really make me feel so........annoying....now she talking on the phone....i always wondering why she so bz....bz????......bz during ofis hour....kikikiki.....hmmm.....i dah jadik ahli mesyuarat tingkap....suke jage hal org.....uh...so not me....my head stop.....think about smthg else.....

1 comment:

pu3mawar said...

KU TAHU SAPER ITU.... ADAKAH....
A) JIRAN AKU...

jom buat extra duit