Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I feLt so sO So loW.....

damn....lousy day...everyone missing.....hell i dun know where there R...so PlZZZ dun feEl fRee to aSk mE......





"dun bullShit me bCouse of tHem...."






after reAd smthG tHe S***k feeling appEar la pulak....arghHHH...it's kIlling me....alMost a moNth aku x rase cmnie...i felt so good at that moment....haMpeh je... i try so hard tO forGet all of these maTter.....to tHrow all Of the meMory woNt be eaSy for me to do tHat....but to kEep remeMber it aGain..... iT do hUrt me a loT....i try to lIve noRmal noW... noT saying i Not noRmal b4 dis...jusT the wAy i'm behave an acTing tu yang a bIt aBnormal....i can jadik moOdy one whoLe day dUlu...aku Grampy, sicK, over xpose, bad aCting and So on la....SeriUs shit aku teruk amT tiMe aku maRah....








now feelIng tu daTang lGi.....it feeL liKe evEry thing is wrOng...anyThing....even tO a smAll sMall tHing....even tryIng to wrote tHis thing brIng a lOt of trouBle....it wont be my beSt daY to daY...i neeD my mUm, mY daD, my Boo, my mR. frooGie....gOOShhh..i need to be at hOme...no aT this lousy plAce....




hmmmmm......................















"my 2nd day....so s***K...."

No comments:

jom buat extra duit