Sunday, August 24, 2008

panda n me

















The Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca,
"black-and-white cat-foot") is a
mammal classified in the bear family (Ursidae), native to
central-western and southwestern
China.[1] The panda was previously
thought to be a member of the
Procyonidae (raccoons and their
relatives).
[2] It is easily recognized by its
large, distinctive black patches around the eyes, over the ears, and across its
round body. Though belonging to the order
Carnivora, the panda has a diet
which is 99%
bamboo. Pandas may eat other foods
such as
honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub
leaves
, oranges, and bananas when available










a bit about panda punyer cite.....also an image of mr.panda.....story for 2day ade kena mengena dengan mr.panda since last nice i cant sleep.....but i hoping there is no dark circle around my eyes....it will take a month for to take it off.....damn wat a lousy day....i barely cant feel my head...so ting tong....my eyes getting blurr....my mouth getting dry...my body getting weak....gosh i so tired....i wanna lay my head down.........

muka kena marah

uhhhh.....i'm so not good to day.....i been talking witout thinking....so messy maa.....i dun know...the word just come out...it been slip away witout me try to stop it....at that moment...should i care??...later on....gosh...wat am i thinking....who am i to talk in that such way......ooohhhh....i should not come to work today....it just killing me...mentally it hurt so much........cause it effect my future life....Physically...i dun wanna care...i just want to have nice warmy sleep...



last nite aku penat....siyesly penat...i went for luch wit mr.arif....then at 3 pm....we went home....then i though i can wentt to bed since i was raining....it will be nice to shut my eyes...counting the sheep...and beat wonderland....but the is....my eyes catch somthing better...they try to enjoy them self by watching tv.....honestly...went i come to watching tv...it so not me....i dun like tv....i just watch tv when i want to sleep...or just wanna update my life wit the current issues.....or...just time nak tgk dvd story....if just for fun....soriii...not interest...that why i went to cinema to watch movie...at home..me watch tv only when i have to....





kiv about that...dun wanna talk about it...cause people wont believe....so wat for me story it.....now my body starting to drop the immunity and try to catch the fewer....sound great...so good...damn..i hate it....mr.frogy...pls w8 for me....i wanna sleep wit u....uhuhuhuhuhu.......







No comments:

jom buat extra duit