Tuesday, August 5, 2008

first timer



trying new thing must be exciting but to me blogging thing is old season thing.....people dah get use to it...so..no need to over react....

but the good thing about this thing...it will be a place for me to throw all of my feeling...yesterday punyer..today punyer and futher feeling punyer...






like yesterday...i went out for diner with my wonder guy....actually more to majlis bukak pose..kikiki...a bit late for me utk ganti pose..but better than do it dari xganti langsung...







back to our story... after diner aku pie chopping chopping thing...arif nak beli bateri..dia cakap " abg tertinggal bateri digi cam la kat kmpung..i need to buy new one.. i cant live witout my cam"...then i said.."yeehh...wat ever"...then dia pun bwk la ku ke photo shop..done wit batery aku decide nak ke Giant...my cold drink dah nak abih...so i need to buy new one..must have new stock before it totally gone...



time chopping aku xleh thn dgn pe'el arif...he make me cry....not b'cause he hurting me but bcause he make his joke, do funny thing and talk in funny way...damn my tummy got sick b'cause so much laughing... i almost felt....nasib baik xjatuh...if not...i will be bahan lawak dia... he really good in make fun and teasing people... i admit it...smtime i do get mad when he teasing me...i even get cried b'cause of that...but he never learn his lesson.... hate it...


benci pun still fall in love kat dia jugak.. every day i love him...kikiki...sori a bit romeo and juliet....i not saying that arif and i = romeo and juliet.... we r far from that... i not the one gonna sing a song when i miss him... n he is not a person that will buy me a flower every time we meet....but we r a couple that trying to stans still together forever n ever.....hahahaha......nice wording...kikiki...try to market my self...so please dub=n be sick b'cause of that

1 comment:

jom buat extra duit