Monday, September 8, 2008

i'm late today......


8.05 am.....warna merah.....penat.....berpeluh..... and so on....


today aku agak malas nak bangun...time sahur pun aku choose untuk bangun lmbt...so as upah for that my job kena la basuh kotoran degil.....


after sahur aku gosok baju smbil minum air then azan....aku terus solat sbb aku nak tido...more to rest my eyes b4 go to work.....i only have nice 5 minutes nap...aku carry up my body to have cold shower....


preparing my self to go to work wont take long...since i not type of gurl yang wear heavy make up...just pakai bedak and lip balm is enough for me to keep my nature beauty even i not so beauty....


i look at the time and it was 7.08 am....another 16 minutes to go....a bit late...i think...then to make sure i can be there on time...aku a bit rushing riding my bike... luckily there is no traffic...every thing going so smooth.....


park my bike...and my heart pumping....wondering whether train already approaching the platform or not.....the uncle driver taxi cakap...dun wory...train delay until 40 minutes.... and now is 7.18 am....uhhh...why this thing happen...


7.38 am....train coming...people going mad....their eyes focus on the door...once open they becoming so ready to get in...let the people out...shout people from the inside.....then the moment has come.....


push push squize squize....man i'm stuck in the middle tall big people....i been squize until i'm totally cant move my arms.....uhuhuhuhu...wat a day....


then...at 7.53 am...tibe la kat subang...rushing out and rushing to ofis...walking walking and running running......trying to be there as fast as i can.....push the door...and punching my card...8.05am....its red...............i'm late today..........

No comments:

jom buat extra duit