Wednesday, September 17, 2008

then i though......why???......


today i not feeling well.....got flue...
so not in mood...
my nose stuck...hard to breath and a bit pain every time i blow my nose...

yesterday aku g shopping...i though i gonna be ok..but think turn to worse...
what i had in mind does not turn what i plan to be....
i just wasting my time and energy...been walked through the crowd wasn't easy...
but the most pain one is i cant buy a thing just be cause i need to watch others.....

all day wasting my time an i got nothing....sure did make me mad..but i can do so b'cause she is my fren.... that why i hate stuck by word fren...cause it is just a nice word but truth wasn't nice enough...more to bug me off...

the most worse thing...when talking about this person....it really annoying me...gosh...why why n why...(?) appear in my life, i though it will be wonderful, nice, good, happy and so on.....(?) do make me feel all that thing...but (?) also hurting me...hurting me so much....hurting me when the time i need (?) most.....

then i though......why???......need some answer.....need some explanation....need some clues...need some hit...need some guidelines...need somebody... really need it

No comments:

jom buat extra duit